Monday, June 16, 2008

OH Mah SISTAH...


This past Saturday I had the opportunity to hang out with my sisters, they are fun, inspiring, and money makers. I am sure they have a place in heaven, or in any of our events;)
This group of hard working "nuns" will do anything to help our community; I mean ANYTHING!!! they go down on their knees A LOT! (in the picture one of my favorites Sister Honor Kneesalot)

and is not for prayers LOL; and they go up to the top too, to raise the mighty buck; to help organizations like, the Gay Associated Youth, one of many.
It was the 1st anniversary of the Palm Springs order, and it was such an honor to be there with them, laugh with them, and support them. The place was full of angels, saints, and me, the lil devil. Events like this fulfill my soul.

I found out how much money they raised, should I say OH MY GOD?, or WORK IT GIRL! few thousands of dollars in 3 hours, JESUS... OK ladies you are the A list to me, love you all, and keep the good work!!!
The MC Lenny B. was just the icing in the cake what a sweet Daddy woof woof.


...wellness, identity, tolerance and diversity within our communities...

Since our founding in 1979, the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence have raised and distributed over a million dollars to non-profit organizations that serve the queer and sex positive community. Each year, we raise thousands more. The next time you see a Sister with a collection bucket, drop a couple of bucks in. The money goes right back to the community.

Historically, The Sisters have given grants to under-funded, smaller organizations and projects providing direct services to our communities. The majority of these organizations and projects receive little, if any, government or main-stream funding and may be in the early stages of development. Our grants are typically $250 to $1,000.
http://www.palmspringssisters.org/

No comments: